£28,000 - £30,000 p/a + Birthday off (from 2020), Courses to develop skills, Reward Gateway Discounts, Holiday entitlement...
Human Resources & Payroll Coordinator
South West London
Hospitality & Leisure
£28,000 - £30,000 p/a
Birthday off (from 2020), Courses to develop skills, Reward Gateway Discounts, Holiday entitlement increase, Great pension scheme
We are delighted to be representing a high calibre luxury hotel based in West London. They are currently looking for a HR and Payroll Coordinator to join their company. This is an opportunity for any individual looking to join an exuberant and reputable business expanding on the global level.
You will be working with the highly competent HR & Training Manager and Director of HR, which makes this a great opportunity to pick up responsibilities to further better your career and grow to expand your limitations.
I’d strongly recommended this role for any hospitality enthusiast looking to work for a hotel who offers exceptional displays of interior design developed to deliver awe in the eyes of the guests.
They are actively seeking somebody who has the desire to work with a large expanding company.
The successful candidate will receive generous discounted staying rates in their hotels, globally.
It's important you have relevant experience as a HR Administrator with (preferably) 2 years of experience within a similar role and feel comfortable in assisting a team HR Professionals with day to day administrative HR duties, as well as assisting during strategic projects.
- Recruitment- Support with recruitment activities including obtaining signatures, advertising job roles, liaising with recruitment agencies, filtering CV’s, and sending them to managers. Ensure the whole recruitment process is completed dutifully.
- Payroll- Actively involved with the Payroll Process using the company’s payroll system, and ensuring absences, holiday, etc are imputed and up to date.
- Training- Monitor and review the departments induction when new starters join the company, and assisting with the completion of monthly training reports.
- Admin- Benefits Admin, participate in committee meetings, compile newsletters, and assist with ad hoc duties.
- Previous experience within HR, ideally as an Coordinator or above.
- SAP System Experience.
- Payroll Experience.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
- Have an outgoing and social personality, increasing the visibility of the HR function is key.
- Confident in both yourself and your experience.
- Stable career with progression.
- Motivated individual with passion for hospitality and hotels.
- Qualifications are not required but beneficial.
- Salary between £28,000 and £30,000 (May be some movement on this depending on experience).
- Holiday entitlement increase of 1 day on the anniversary of their start date.
- Birthday off (implemented from 2020).
- Social events.
- Access to discounts from anything from holidays, grocery shopping, insurance, mobile phones etc. through Reward Gateway.
- Access to an EAP.
- Sponsorship for study after 1 year in service with us to obtain professional qualifications e.g. CIPD.
- Opportunities to attend internal/external courses to develop skills e.g. Excel, PowerPointetc.
- Great pension scheme.
To summarise the above, if you're serious about your next career move and are wanting to join a business in which you can make a real difference, work closely with senior leadership, and be eligable for worldwide discounted hotel prices, you need to apply. This opportunity will not be here for long.
Please use the apply button, and a representative from Victoria Recruitment will be in touch to discuss your experience, the business and next steps.